Reporting to the Operations & Marketing Director, He or She will be the main responsible for transforming data into a format that can be easily analyze by developing, maintaining and testing infrastructures for data generation.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Advance English and Spanish.
- Salario 30.000€ ~ 40.000€
- Nivel de experiencia Junior
- Años de experiencia 3-5
- Dropdown field Option 1